GBLC announces formation of 'Friends of the Pfeiffer Arboretum' to assist with the trail reconstruction and to provide year-round stewardship.
If you would like to help please copy and paste the following questions (and your responses!) in an email:info@GBLand.org
1. Name/ Email / Address / Phone number
2. Have you volunteered with GBLC before? If so, when
3. What would you like to help with?
4. What days / times do you have available?
5. Do you regularly visit the Pfeiffer Arboretum?
Saturday & Sunday / June 17th & 18th (focus: To continue work on boardwalk / platform. To remove other sections in need of repair. To assess trails and Boundaries for future volunteer work days job list
· Saturday & Sunday / June 24th & 25th (same as above, or to complete work on Pfeiffer Trail Maintenance Job List)
· Mon – Thurs Afternoons / June 26 -29th (focus: To Remove boardwalk and platform and plan for reconstruction. To assess trails and Boundaries for future volunteer work days job list)
· Friday / July 7th / 9:30 AM – 12 Noon (to support kids volunteering from Eisner Camp)
· Mon – Thurs / July 24th-July 28th (To assist Greenager Work Teams with installing new bog bridging and boardwalk/ viewing platform)
· Mon- Thurs / July 31st-August 3rd (To assist Greenager Work Teams with installing new bog bridging and boardwalk/ viewing platform)