Join GBLC and BNRC in a Fall Weekend Workday!
When: Saturday, November 7, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (5 volunteers)
Where: Threemile Hill Trail, Great Barrington
This workday will be focused on clearing the corridor of the Threemile Hill Trail. It is in partnership with the Great Barrington Land Conservancy, MA Department of Conservation & Recreation, and the Berkshire Natural Resources Council. BNRC will provide all tools and will sanitize them prior to use. Please wear sturdy shoes, and bring a mask, gloves, 32oz of water, and lunch. The outlined safety protocols must be followed. Also, if you have loppers and/or pruners, please feel free to bring.
Please RSVP to Mariah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BNRC volunteer workdays will be limited to 4 participants that must RSVP unless splitting into groups. Staff members will not count toward the total participants.
- Self-screen your health and don’t come to a workday if:
- You or somebody in your household experiences COVID-like symptoms or has traveled within the past 2 weeks to a location where COVID cases are high.
- Anybody in your household has been exposed to somebody with COVID
Participants must bring a face mask to wear in the event that social distancing is not possible. BNRC will have extra in case someone forgets theirs.
- Participants must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from others on the trail. This includes stepping off the trail to let others pass.
- Participants must bring their own water, snacks, and work gloves.
BNRC will have work gloves to give away if anyone needs them.